- Improves and simplifies cashflow management to budget effectively and control your outgoings.
- Improves financial leverage, enabling capital savings in the business for other expenditure.
- Has tax advantages, operating lease payments and Hire Purchase agreements are favourable to tax deductions.
- Can be used for intangible assets including software.
- Can be used against second hand equipment.
At Central Finance, we have a strong network of contacts over ten years plus and have worked with many businesses to arrange a broad range of asset based finance.
Our bespoke funding packages are made to suit exact business needs, including funding new business opportunities such as buying new plant and machinery or generating consistent levels of cash flow.
Apart from helping you to manage your cash flow better there are whole lot of benefits of asset finance which will help you in long term.
Call us today to discuss your Asset Finance needs on 0845 519 7845 or email us by clicking here
If you’re looking to invest in new machinery, vehicles or even computer and technology equipment, Asset finance is a useful, flexible and adaptable form of funding available to numerous business types and industries.
Andesign, one of the Midlands’ leading print businesses with global, blue chip clients called on Central Finance to help finance their big ideas, their future and business objectives.
Central Finance worked closely with Andy Williams at Andesign to create a bespoke funding package including; regional loan funding, government grants, peer to peer funding and a commercial mortgage to finance the future of the Midlands’ print business.
Andesign have utilised their funding package to invest in new technology, additional state of the art printing machinery, new, larger premises and have increased their workforce to deliver their projected business growth.